Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Bruins are trying to be the Flyers. The FLYERS wish they were the bruins.

I.. I don’t know if I even have words to describe TODAY”S game on top of last nights. It seems to be from bad to worse and to Look forward to it Thursday’s game is against Buffalo AGAIN.

I’m kinda glad I listened to the Thrashers game instead, My man Kovy represented and is now hot on the heels of most of the league. 6 goals in 4 games. Yep someone isn’t annoyed about not making all star.

Maybe it’s a good thing though. Good thing for him to kick back into gear and get the goals.

Today I won’t be listening to any games, I’m forfeiting game day (well morning) to hang out with my Grandma and her sewing group and get in some much needed bonding time before I leave home.

Sasky

No comments: